Pages

Thursday, November 9, 2017

This week doing things ♥☺

Hello there, been hooking this blanket along and think it will stay at our city pad once complete ☺☺ I prefer black/grey/purple but well this is ok.........

Woody has had a bit of a relaxing time back home 

but on Tuesday we headed down to visit my youngest grandies and had lunch along the way.....nice prawn/avocado dish for me 

pork rib burger for him, but he left the bun out ☺☺

and here we are with Mr Cooper and Miss April ♥♥

so cute and lovely spending time with them and I even took them both on a walk to a nearby park......

April loves taking a selfie with my mobile ☺

she loved the swing and I forgot to take snap of Cooper......

but here he is chilling in the pusher while April went on the slide......no pics of THAT!!! Granny was worried she may fall of the ladder steps, but she does it all by herself with me having a fit lol 

and she loved the see-saw too......we had a lovely cup of coffee and then headed to out city pad.......

and here is a sugar skull my Rex gave me for my birthday with a battery t-light candle in it....Paul bought me that and I love how it looks......

here it is with lights on but candle still turned on ☺☺
We were supposed to see Rex for a night meal but he was too crook so will catch up with him maybe next week for his belated birthday ♥♥

back home we came today (Thursday) and I have been planning for weeks to trim the herbs in my garden.......you could hardly walk through here till I did this......nice and trim with a Magpie just near the shed in the shade 

a little zoom in and looked like it was cleaning up some spiders along the shed door......eek 

My massive Rosemary is nicely trimmed back and all the herbs along here with the rhubarb in the centre.....

on the other side is that crazy aloe vera plant and some peppermint/sage is growing again.....sipping peppermint tea right now lol 

and the other herbal bed is all trimmed back off the grass, nice edging 

I love these hot pink (pig face) flowers....great cover to keep weeds back ☺☺

lemons are growing crazily among some spider webs.......

and that Magpie sang a little tune to the parrots in the distance......lovely weather finally here with many more warm days over this coming weekend ☺☺
May you be doing something you enjoy and thanks again for dropping by xoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Those two are the cutest littlies ever! I'm glad you get to spend so much time with them. They look like they'd be fun to hug and cuddle with. It looks warm there.. we are in wintry weather with the pellet stove blazing away. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are and sending a bit of warmth you way but I do know you are heading down the wintry road lol brrrrr xoxo

      Delete
  2. Mum that garden is looking great, I jut love your herb garden and adore those pig faces! I have a pot of Osteospermum and boy are they pretty, I have 6 flowers so far and must get some Pig Face in the hot pink as it looks great Mum! You have a resident Maggie, yay he can get rid of those spidies for you ;) April and Cooper look like they were loving seeing you guys xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey yes I sure must come and check your garden out xoxoxo

      Delete