Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

New gates installed in the carport and lunch with friends

Hi there my family and friends....just look at this old gate, which I actually loved but it was time to update to something we can open and shut easily 

The man got to work on removing the timber panels, piece by piece....

These were 2 very large sturdy gates, but they had dropped so the opening and shutting was getting very hard to do.....

Gates removed and you can see MY car...I have had this Nissan Patrol for 14yrs and still love it....

The other side of carport and what I call, the man's car DX Max although we do share and this one tows the Winjana ☺
All ready for the fencing guy to come and install.....

You can see the new green colour bond gates on the side

Another distance shot looking in..... 

New gates closed and looking good....

From the other side....very happy we are with these, and they were installed while I went to visit my Mum and also catch up with some friends for lunch last week ☺

I was meeting my friends at this very large park called Jells park....

And they had booked a table at the cafe here called Madeline's at Jells 

I had not been here before and was looking forward to lunch with friends....my friend Loo Loo took this for me with my new mobile phone which I love....

There is a selfie of the 2 of us ☺☺

And another with my dear longest friend, whom we both have birthday's in April ☺☺

I got everyone to do a few selfies around the table ☺

There was supposed to be another face in this pic also but someone ducked back......

And there she is with the glasses smiling sneakily lol 

Do you think my dear friend will mind me putting this pic here lol Luv ya besty xoxo

I had a yummy chicken burger without the roll or chips....

She had a great beef thai salad....

There was also some yummy vegetable soup too 

The waitress took this shot for us, so you can see us all together....
It was good to catch up with them all in between my visiting Mum....I saw her before lunch then drove back to visit again for a bit longer....
All I can say is she is going ok, not great, but ok and thank you for your well wishes.....
Lots of driving back and forth but that is ok, just missing from my blog a little ♥

5 comments:

  1. The gates look so nice. I like your truck! I drive an SUV that my husband often calls a truck. I never thought of myself as a truck-driving person so I find it funny. It looks like you had a very nice time with the ladies. I hope your mother is doing better soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gates look fabulous! And how lovely to get out with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful friends you have! You all look like you're having a wonderful time.. I'm glad your Mom is doing good. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had time with your friends and that you are able to visit your mum, Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete