Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

A bit of new sewing and broken tap

Hello again, as you can see I have been sewing with my new Janome ☺ My 2nd project bag made from the pattern from 2011 sewing calendar 

I made a large pocket this time so it will fit the pattern and lot's of other things, and the bag is much bigger too, so now this blanket can travel around while I hook it ☺

I even matched up the seams this time while doing the boxy corners

And a pair of pj pants, don't look too close as I botched up one leg, but they are warm, fit and I like them ☺

Cute little animals and foot prints.....

Oh dear, a nice clean basin (the best you can do with this old relic) but the TAP ain't happy.....
Must not turn on tap or will be sprayed majorly all over lol
That bathroom renovation has not started yet but may be brought forward...
How is your week going?  I love hearing about what you are up to ☺
See ya soon xoxoxo ♥

2 comments:

  1. Fun to see your latest creations, Wendy! And it must be the time of year for bathroom repairs because our family is in the midst of repairing one of the toilets today :) Wishing you well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you're having fun with your new machine! I wish I could make my own clothes. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete